Wages starting at $23.00/hr. There is room for advancement and wage increases after hire. A 401k company match, and health insurance are included in benefits package.
- Must have 2 years minimum commercial roofing experience installing single ply membranes (EPDM/TPO/PVC), Standing Seam metal systems, or BUR/Modified Bitumen Systems
- Complete all necessary paperwork as a crew lead (timesheets, inventory, service tickets)
- Be on call to check on current job if necessary.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Keep and maintain your tools and PPE
- Be on time every day
- Work from heights
Roofing Foreman will lead a crew in the onsite day to day work and oversite of commercial roofing projects, complete all necessary paperwork as a crew lead (timesheets, inventory, service tickets) and enforce company safety policies.
Included in this position is fabrication and installation of sheet metal flashings, fixtures, and roof components, repair roof leaks on different types of roofs, and helping to build a crew in the understanding of the processes involved with commercial roofing. We expect you to solve problems as they arise, and work efficiently as a member of the team.
What to expect
- Start times typically depend on the season.
- Work shifts range from 8-10 hours per day and 40 hours per week.
- Based upon our workload, overtime may be worked each week.
- Pay Rate: DOE and status of driver’s license
- Occasional out of town travel:
- All crewman travel in a company pickup
- We pay a per diem rate for a hotel and meals if an overnight is required.
- Promotion is based upon:
- Motivation/good work ethic
- Knowledge gained
- Being responsible